Thursday 18 December 2014

brainstorming

Choosing a topic is like.......so hard.

     Massage. I can give a really good massage. Rather than choosing something that I cannot understand and never have done it before, I chose something that I am good at and can show to other people. Besides, it is relevant to our fellow friends in coping with college life. Back at home, my parents especially my mother will always requests a massage from me. My parents as well as my extended family members say that I have talents for it. There are certain points that you must press to make the massage effective. You don't have to be an expert to be able to do a massage. you also don't need much strength. Better, you can do it yourself.

    There are techniques for it. 
  1.  Decide your good points.
  2.  Figure out to use your good points to advantage.
  3.  Know where to press.
  4.  Practice easy and correct steps.
  5.  Practise makes perfect.


     A massage is easy to learn and it benefits in so many ways. Firstly, a massage can help to relieve your stress. It circulates your blood better. You will feel relieved. You can practice this with your close friends and help each other when needed. Secondly, it also helps if you happen to sprain any parts of your body. It acts like the 'first-aid kit'.  As long as you follow the correct steps to do it, you will not experience a worse state of mind and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment