Thursday 4 December 2014

Introduction

Hello and a very good morning to Miss Afifa & fellow classmates!

     My given name is Nadirah  Binti Abd Latiff.  You can call me Nad or Irah,  I also have nickname given by my ex-classmates, "caramel". There is a story behind it, people in my last semester class said that I am hard to understand because I talk weird. Last semester we went out. One of my ex-classmates, bought a drink from Chatime, Caramel Latte. I never drink it before so I tried. I was surprised that it actually taste good and I started talking excitedly. Guess it was the sugar doing its job. That was the moment they started calling me caramel because they couldn't understand it when I am talking too fast. Don't worry, I am as normal as other people can be.  I am the eldest in my family. I have three sisters and a brother. I am also a great fan of kpop music but not what you will call fanatic. Songs teach me about life.  My favourite bands are BAP and BTS. They are a group of Hip Hop bands but with different feels. Their songs are just great, for me~ I am also a fan of anime and manga.

     When I first found out that I am going to be in this class, 2G, I was nervous and at the same time, anticipating. At the end of the semester, I hope to be a better listener and speaker. I just hope that we can make learning fun and not be stressed out. So,,,holla friends!! Lets have fun and achieve great things together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment